[CentOS-docs] Authorship and Attribution

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 05:24:15 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 8:33 PM, R P Herrold <herrold at centos.org> wrote:

> Alan, Phil, John
>
> Please step away from the keyboard this weekend.  Work on a
> stamp collection. exercise, talk without a TV or computer on
> with members of family or friends.

NO, no, no, Russ, please stop giving bad advice.

Alan, Phil, John, don't listen to him.  Stay at the keyboard 24x7 as
you always do.  OK, you can forget about the mailing lists.  BUT, you
should remain online and keep helping in the forums.  Family or
friends? What's that?  We devote our lives to CentOS.  And CentOS
only.

Akemi
-- now completely hiding from the rest of the world.