[CentOS-docs] Wiki Access Request for Java How To's

Sean Gilligan sean at msgilligan.com
Fri Apr 24 20:25:01 UTC 2009

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 04/24/2009 08:05 PM, Sean Gilligan wrote:
>
>> In addition to Java, I have an interest in virtualization and also
>> Cobbler (https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/) and at some point I might
>> want to create a Cobbler How To (I've set Cobbler up on Fedora in the
>> past, but want to move this to CentOS, as well)
>>

> Sounds good to me - this bit specially, I'm working on getting cobbler
> and a complete system management stack into the main centos repos, so
> this could sync in well there.

That's really cool!  I'd love to help with testing and documentation.
I'm also interested in sharing Cobbler configurations publicly, but I'm
not  sure what that entails.

I noticed this wiki page
(http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreateLocalMirror) was recently added.  I
believe using Cobbler is a valid alternative approach for this, right?

-- Sean