[CentOS-docs] New article: How to setup x86_64 plugins for Firefox on Centos 5

Dag Wieers dag at centos.org
Tue Apr 28 11:11:08 UTC 2009

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009, Phil Schaffner wrote:

> Flash and Java plugin instructions for 64-bit Firefox.
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/PluginsFor64BitFirefox
>
> Comments are solicited.

The 64bit Flash plugin is still the beta from Adobe. I don't know if you
want to mention that or not. (Even when it is the same version that is
stable on 32bit)

I was wondering what the state was of the openjdk plugin. Red Hat is not
shipping it, but we could build it nevertheless and provide it through
RPMforge if it is known to work.