[CentOS-docs] Release Notes for CentOS 4.8

Ralph Angenendt ralph at centos.org
Tue Aug 4 11:40:40 UTC 2009

Good Morning!

"Was lange währt wird endlich gut" - this is a german saying, meaning
"All good things are worth waiting for".

And yes, the waiting period on this was was long, very long, maybe too
long. But it is nearing: The release of CentOS 4.8 - we "just" had some
other things to attend to, first.

This means: We are in need of Release Notes again - and in need of
Translations.

You can find the first stub at
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS4.8 - it would be
really really really great if you could all work your magic during the
next days/weeks.

Thanks!

Ralph

PS: Who of those people I added per hand is reachable via the
    centos-docs mailing list? I can drop those mail addresses from
    further call-outs then.