[CentOS-docs] Pulse content

Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann ribalba at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 09:42:26 UTC 2009

Hey

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 9:08 PM, R P Herrold<herrold at centos.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Aug 2009, Marcus Moeller wrote:
>
>>> and so perhaps the template ACL needs fixing as well -- also
>>> the editor to contact link is now a FixMe by my edit
>>
>> I have noticed the 'cosmetic' changes you have made and welcome them.
>> Could you perhaps apply them to the NewsletterTemplate, too?
>
> I'll see -- I think that I had done about all, except for not
> yet writing the 'how to add a picture' narrative I wanted to
> do on the Editing guidelines.
>
> I did not want to step on any toes as to Newsletter editorial
> content beyond the interview text (which I see had a couple of
> 'native speaker' grammatical changes needed in the additional
> text Geerd-Dietger added -- I figured final proof would catch
> those)

I haven't done any proof reading and my spelling is not the best. I
was keeping all that till the end.

Most of the discussion is on the centos-promo list. Like the tip of
the Newsletter (discussion with Christoph) and such. Interviews I
normally do in private, because I want the opportunity to ask back and
not expose someone.

As the Newsletter was started we had the plan of having IRC meetings
and some sort of organisation on a regular basis. I would be happy to
organize something like this. Further I will write up some guidelines
for the Newsletter Team.

Cheers Didi