[CentOS-docs] bug triage guide

lostson lostson at lostsonsvault.org
Wed Aug 26 00:04:27 UTC 2009

Hello
 I was wondering if someone could put together a bug triage guide and
put it on the wiki. I was looking for something to do tonight and z00dax
said go hunt some bugs. So I went first to the wiki to look for a guide
for a proper procedure on how the team would like bug triaging handled
but didn't find one. I have triaged before but i know every place is
different. So some guidelines would come in handy, thanks.
--
LostSon

http://lostsonsvault.org

CentOS - It's not just for servers ya know...