[CentOS-docs] Broadcom's BCM4311-, BCM4312-, BCM4321-, and BCM4322-based hardware install manual

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Wed Dec 23 11:59:58 UTC 2009

2009/12/22 Milos Blazevic <milos.blazevic at sbb.rs>:

> OK then, I'll take your sillence as an approval of the manual and remove
> the DRAFT tag and move it to *Making Wireless work on your laptop (or
> desktop)
> *So if anyone has any final suggestions or comments I'd be happy to hear
> it before this goes official.

O.k. Milos, please go for it. :-) Once the guide is in place, I'm sure
that a little spot of polishing will eventually occur.

I would suggest that it is linked here --
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Wireless#head-320d6fcf09b7e16e0b15d19ef76adcb023a95938

Ralph -- What's your view? Any opinion, please?

Regards,
Alan.