[CentOS-docs] Broadcom's BCM4311-, BCM4312-, BCM4321-, and BCM4322-based hardware install manual

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Fri Dec 25 11:51:46 UTC 2009

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009, Milos Blazevic wrote:

> I've made the change and updated the "Making wireless work page" with
> the new manual...

Hi Milos,

Looking at the changes to the document, the procedure for this one type of
Wireless NICs is much more complicated than for all the others together.
So I would prefer if this procedure for building the driver becomes part
of a separate page and the overview page simply gets a link to it.

Something like:

 	http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Wireless/Broadcom

Imagine we have 5 more such procedures, that page would become a nightmare
to skim/navigate.

Kind regards,