[CentOS-docs] Contributing on CentOS Wiki

Vitor Afonso Strabello vstrabello at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 17:30:23 UTC 2009

Done in parts...

Just becoming familiar with the wiki's formatting, but I have some doubts:

Can I post a link to the "prominent North American Enterprise Linux vendor"
about it also?
Here is the link:

*rhn.redhat.com | Red Hat Support:*
https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2008-0397.html

And where I found that?

*Re: Forcing kickstart to ask for network configura: msg#00045
linux.redhat.kickstart.general:*
http://osdir.com/ml/linux.redhat.kickstart.general/2003-09/msg00045.html

TIA,

Vitor

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 5:31 AM, Ralph Angenendt
<ra+centos at br-online.de<ra%2Bcentos at br-online.de>
> wrote:

> Vitor Afonso Strabello wrote:
> > Hello, I'm Vitor Afonso Strabello and I need to be added as a member into
> > the Wiki to edit/create some tips and entries on the Wiki.
> > My userid is VitorStrabello. I would like to contribute on network,
> > configuration and installation (to begin, I'll post something in
> kickstart
> > section on the wiki...)
>
> Why don't you do that first (change
> <http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/KickStart>) and we see how we're