[CentOS-docs] Anaconda Slides Translations

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Sat Jan 10 21:14:12 UTC 2009

> [...]
> [3]
> For CentOS-6:
> https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork/browser/trunk/Translations/6/Themes/Anaconda/Progress
> For CentOS-5:
> https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork/browser/trunk/Translations/5/Themes/Anaconda/Progress

Hello. I guess I need a bit of help again:

Updating the C5 tree worked the other day, but I cannot do it in the C6
tree:

[wolfy at wolfy 6]$ pwd
/tmp/anaconda-slides/6
[wolfy at wolfy 6]$ ls
en  ro
[wolfy at wolfy 6]$  svn commit ro -m 'Initial Romanian Translation'
Sending        ro/anaconda-04-repos.sed
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: CHECKOUT of
'/svn/artwork/!svn/ver/499/trunk/Translations/6/Themes/Anaconda/Progress/Slides-1/ro/anaconda-04-repos.sed':
403 Forbidden (https://projects.centos.org)

Did I miss something ? (I did try to specify explicitely the user and
password, but the error message was identical)