[CentOS-docs] [Centos-moderators] Release Note translation for CentOS 5.3

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Thu Jan 29 02:24:43 UTC 2009

On 01/29/2009 03:51 AM, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
> On 01/29/2009 02:40 AM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>
>> [...]
>>>   Some slides in Slides-2
>>> are not right though (e.g. it and fr).
>>>

>> The italian maintainer has gone away, I think I can rerender those.
>>

> I can take a look if you want me to, but for proper spelling checks I
> have to wait until after 3 PM when a friend who speaks Italian fluently
> will come online. Mine is "just for short contacts" as we used to say in
> the amateur radio land.

I went ahead and fixed slide 4 ("extras does NOT replace content from
base") + rerender + update. That redish theme really hurts my eyes.

PS: my guts say that slide 5 (in "Il team di sviluppo di CentOS, testa
ogni pacchetto presente in questo repository, che sono prodotti su
CentOS =VERSION=, e ne verifica il funzionamento.") has a couple of
extra commas, but I have to talk with my friend first. AFAIK placing a
comma between the subject and the verb  (i.e. before "testa" == "tests")
is not OK. And neither is the one before the 'e" (as in ", e ne verifica
[...]" == "and verifies [...] ").