[CentOS-docs] New HOWTO: Setting up multiple IP addresses on the same network interface

JohnS jses27 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 22:36:05 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-07-04 at 00:56 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
<snip>
> The last ones are really to cry for because lots of these results do have
> a link to our wiki, but the wiki is simply missing from the first 100
> results...
<snip>
> results not in the page I was hoping for. As if the wiki (or at least
> big parts of it) is simply ignored by Google.
---
Dag,

After thinking about what you are saying above I am beginning to wonder
if we are seeing different results? Reason why is because of our
location and network differences. I want to see exactly what you see by
you taking a screen shot of your search if you can. You can send it to
my address instead of clogging the list mail.

John