[CentOS-docs] Introduction to be able to contribute to the wiki

Eric Schewe eric at fizi.ca
Wed Jul 8 16:31:10 UTC 2009

Thanks for the feedback! I'll update the article in the next few days with your suggestions.

I agree the php-mcrypt part of the article isn't very nice but it is an extra and there are a few forum posts asking how to add it. phpMyAdmin throws up an error on its login page if you don't have it installed. phpMyadmin still works without mcrypt installed but who likes seeing errors?

For Nut I am talking about 'nut-2.2.0-6.el5' and 'nut-client-2.2.0-6.el5' which do reside on the EPEL repository.

I'd be more then happy to create a TFTP article. I've got documentation already written from one of my clients where I set it up for them.

-Eric