[CentOS-docs] Introduction to be able to contribute to the wiki&In-Reply-To=<4A54B209.3050205%40NASA.gov>

Eric Schewe eric at fizi.ca
Fri Jul 24 04:26:18 UTC 2009

I've updated the article to create a separate .repo file for the testing repository.

I looked at the documentation here: http://wiki.centos.org/PackageManagement/Yum/Priorities that talks about yum-priorities and maybe I'm not reading the article right but I don't think I can use this plug-in in conjunction with only grabbing updated PHP files. I could configure it as a secondary safe guard that you won't overwrite stable packages with development packages if that's what you were meaning. It would use a combination of yum-priorities and "includepkgs=php*". Is that what you were thinking?

The TFTP documentation I was thinking of was setting up a really simple read/write TFTP server. We use it for storing backups of network devices configuration files.

For nut I am using the EPEL Packages and can provide a basic setup guide for it. It was a bit of a pain to get going for me.

Sorry it took me so long to get to this. It's been a busy couple weeks.