[CentOS-docs] Automated RPMForge Repository Installation Script for Tips & Tricks section

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 17:09:52 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 9:06 AM, Scott Robbins<scottro at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 08:26:54AM -0700, Akemi Yagi wrote:
>>

>> Dag's own words (from yesterday's conversation with him):
>>
>> " <dag> if you install the rpmforge-release it installs my key, the
>> one from fabian and the one from dries "
>>
>> Akemi
>
> In that case the wiki needs updating, yes?
>
> (Don't look at me Akemi-sama, I'm buried)  :)

> Scott Robbins

Absolutely, YES.  Go ahead.

It is stated here as well: http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/FAQ.php#B2

"It's very easy. Just install the latest rpmforge-release package for
your distribution and architecture.  This will automatically install
the configuration and GPG keys that are for safely installing RPMforge
packages. "

Akemi