[CentOS-docs] Fate of CentOS Pulse newsletter...?

Dag Wieers dag at centos.org
Tue Jun 23 15:44:24 UTC 2009

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009, Garry.Dale wrote:

>>> I am planning to take care of it, but only as a monthly newsletter
>>> instead of bi-weekly.
>>
>> Might be worth putting up some of that on the /Newsletter page
>
> For the next issue, are there any outstanding tasks?

Garry, if you are considering to help, you may want to ask for being added
to the NewsletterGroup. That way you can see the upcoming issue and what
still needs to be done.

We were planning to do a meeting, but nobody responded to my proposal for
a date. I guess now that it will be a monthly issue there is less pressure
to set a date.