[CentOS-docs] Proposal: Java HowTo Section

Sean Gilligan sean at msgilligan.com
Mon May 4 17:21:18 UTC 2009

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Sean Gilligan wrote:
>
>> the Java section or sub-tree should start with
>> two articles to keep it simple and not create too much work (for me).
>>

> Do you have a suggestion for page URLs?

For the new article:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Java/OpenJDKOnCentOS

The existing article should move (with a redirect) to:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Java/OtherJDKOnCentOS

Of course, these are just suggestions.  Alternatives to "Other"  are
"Commercial",  "NonOpen",   "SunIBM", and "3rdParty".  I suppose we
could also add a "Pre53" into the URL if we really want to emphasize
that this is for past versions of CentOS.

-- Sean