[CentOS-docs] Potential loss of a wiki contributor.

David Dreggors ddreggors at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 8 19:25:12 UTC 2009

>> I've never seen any request in here, I replied to him after Dag
>> forwarded me his mail - if he doesn't see mail he gets sent, that more
>> or less is not my problem.

I did make the request in here initially, not sure why the list never
saw it.  I made that request  immediately after subscribing, maybe  I
sent  it too soon.  As  I stated  in my  email to  Dag  I never started
getting  list  email  until  the day  I emailed  him.
I am sorry that I missed your email Raplh, I still do not see that email
in my inbox.

>> Regarding his issues with #centos - no idea ...

As to the #centos, just all to often seems to be a "pot luck" of weather
you even get a response there. Sometimes (quite often) when you do it is
in the form of a nasty remark followed by a not so helpful "rtfm" and no
real answer ever given. Obviously you can't control the users in the
channel but I'm just saying that it is not nice for new Linux users
looking for help to get told stop asking dumb questions and rtfm. My
point in those comments was merely to have someone re-think the advice
to go to #centos for support when this very place often alienates new users.

--
David Dreggors
ddreggors at cfl.rr.com
(321) 295-9131