[CentOS-docs] New Wiki Page

David Dreggors ddreggors at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 9 19:29:31 UTC 2009

> And I certainly don't like a waiter who tells me I am wrong if I don't
> like the food.

Thank you Dag.

I am easy to work with usually. If you want something from me, or I
forgot a piece of info to help you... ask me. There is no reason to
insult someone or be rude to them if they have problems and are asking
for help, even if they ask the wrong way!

Look back in those same logs you pulled up and notice I happily answered
other's question in that channel. Look for the date issue answered by me
and the yum issue also answered by me. Look at other days and you will
see that I answer others as well.

Not once was I rude and not once did I call these people complainers.