[CentOS-docs] Contribute request

Vladislav Rastrusny FractalizeR at yandex.ru
Mon May 11 20:04:52 UTC 2009

Hello!

I was advised by the forum moderator to ask for contribution:
http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=20223&forum=38&post_id=76546#forumpost76546

 My wiki login is VladislavRastrusny

I would like to contribute for Tips & Tricks section with a small
automated script to install webmin repository data and webmin itself
from here: http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=20223&forum=38&post_id=76546#forumpost76546

And also I would like to contribute automated RPM forge repository
installation script:
http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=20222&forum=38&post_id=76525#forumpost76525
after it will be checked by forum users and found to be error-free.

I would like also to have a homepage on centos.org website or a blog
there to share some solutions, that are not yet ready for official
Wiki.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Vladislav Rastrusny (FractalizeR)