[CentOS-docs] Contribute request

Wed May 13 13:08:58 UTC 2009

Vladislav Rastrusny wrote:
> Created a draft. Any comments?

Please don't top-post.  Would also be good to do a new post with a
descriptive title like:

Subject: Draft TipsAndTricks/InstallWebminRepo page

That would better capture attention than one buried in a long thread.

Will have a look at your page today.

> Also how Do I create textual links to wiki pages?
> [[TipsAndTricks/InstallWebminRepo WebMinRepo Description]] and
> [[TipsAndTricks/InstallWebminRepo|WebMinRepo Description]] don't work.

It's a bit confusing.  See http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Wiki/Editing
but note that a relative link starts with / and an absolute link does
not - seems backwards to me.

So if editing the TipsAndTricks page then a relative link to WebMinRepo
looks like

[:/WebMinRepo:Description]

and an absolute link looks like

[:TipsAndTricks/WebMinRepo:Description]