[CentOS-docs] Comments on draft TipsAndTricks/InstallWebminRepo page

R P Herrold herrold at centos.org
Wed May 13 20:48:15 UTC 2009

On Wed, 13 May 2009, Marcus Moeller wrote:

> Also I wonder why you don't just offer a signed RPM package with the
> repo description or alternatively just a repo file for download. Maybe
> you could get in contact with Jamie Cameron to do so.

Implicitly the CentOS project watched and approves the content
in the wiki (compare contra the open access mailing lists and
forums).

Are we as a project willing to let links proliferate thru the
wiki at large to random non-CentOS controlled respository
content [not 'penned in and watched' as in the Repositories
page], and to be so outlinked, with a seeming imprimatur of
being a signed package?

I am not.

-- Russ herrold