[CentOS-docs] proposed "HowTos/Laptops/HP/DV6-1115es"

Ramón T. B. framontb at yahoo.es
Wed Sep 2 13:22:10 UTC 2009

I'm sorry again... It seems there are two different account systems; one for the wiki and another for the general site. So, I have created my new account "RamonTorrado" for the wiki section. Forget about the previous message.

Now for going ahead, I suppose an administrator should agree with the idea of creating a "http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/HP/DV6-1115es" page. Isn't it?

Regards