[CentOS-docs] Chines Translation

Timothy Lee timothy.ty.lee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 03:23:14 UTC 2009

  Dear Samuel Cheng,

I've properly set up all the available zh and zh-tw pages.  Please feel
free to proof-read those machine-translated Simplified Chinese pages
under http://wiki.centos.org/zh/*

If you have a wiki account, you should be able to edit those pages
directly.  I'll make the corresponding alterations in Traditional
Chinese pages.

You can also work on new translations.  Grayed-out links on
http://wiki.centos.org/zh/HowTos/ point to non-existent translations.

Regards,
Timothy Lee