[CentOS-docs] proposed nvidia wiki page

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Tue Sep 15 20:11:54 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 08:51:23PM +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Sep 2009, Akemi Yagi wrote:
>
> The only reason for me to keep maintaining the dkms packages, would be
> for those people not running supported kernels (recent/official). But if
> we could describe and automate the building of kmod packages, I would
> prefer that route over dkms at any time.

For what it's worth, the elrepo version worked well with my unsupported
kernel (a VServer 2.6.22 kernel)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Giles: I need you to take Spike for a few days.
Xander: What?
Spike: What?
Anya: What?
Spike: I'm not stayin' with him.
Giles: I have a friend who's coming to town, and I'd like us to
be alone.
Anya: Oh, you mean an orgasm friend?
Giles: Yes, that's exactly the most appalling thing you could
have said.