[CentOS-docs] proposed nvidia wiki page

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Wed Sep 16 14:05:16 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 05:39:23AM -0400, JohnS wrote:

> Could those that are trying out the "kmod" driver please report what
> video card model you have. Would be nice to have a good list of the
> Legacy and Newer Cards.

For what it is worth, I'll take the lazy man's way out and just send it
here.

GeForce 8500 GT.  As mentioned, a non-standard kernel, the VServer
kernel

2.6.22.19-vs2.3.0.34.1

(64 bit system, if that is useful.)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: Do---do you think I chose to be like this? Do you have any
idea how lonely it is, how dangerous? I would love to be upstairs
watching TV or gossiping about boys or... God, even studying! But
I have to save the world. Again.