[CentOS-docs] Contribution to wiki: nagios incompatibility with centos 5.2

Mathew S. McCarrell mccarrms at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:00:04 UTC 2009

Ha, I clearly looked at the article too quickly.

I'm also open to the idea of combining my guide with the CentOS wiki one.
Feel free to take a look at and use any part of the one that I've written,
which is available at
http://docs.cslabs.clarkson.edu/wiki/Install_Nagios_on_CentOS_5 .  Its not
quite as comprehensive as the CentOS wiki article and I wrote it only for
CentOS 5; however, I think it is fairly straightforward and is the easiest
way to get a basic install up and working.

Matt

--
Mathew S. McCarrell
Clarkson University '10