[CentOS-docs] Contribution to wiki: nagios incompatibility with centos 5.2

Marcus Moeller mail at marcus-moeller.de
Thu Sep 17 07:31:27 UTC 2009

Hi all,

> I know that the nagios docs suck, and actually everything around nagios.
> But what does that have to do with centos? And why don't you contribute
> to the nagios docs?
>
> The nagios-wiki (http://wkiki.nagios.org) is totally orphaned also!

I personally agree on that. We have similar issues with the Spacewalk
documentation (another thread :?). It would be great to have something
like an installation guide covering the CentOS specific aspects and
links to the upstream docs.

For Spacewalk e.g., I have started to improve the 'official' upstream
docs a bit (which are already quite good), instead of re-generating
content.

Best Regards
Marcus