[CentOS-docs] Contribution to wiki: nagios incompatibility with centos 5.2

Ramón T. B. framontb at yahoo.es
Thu Sep 17 13:13:19 UTC 2009

The true URL:  http://wiki.nagios.org

Regards: FRamonTB

--- El jue, 17/9/09, Christoph Maser <cmr at financial.com> escribió:

De: Christoph Maser <cmr at financial.com>
Asunto: Re: [CentOS-docs] Contribution to wiki: nagios incompatibility with centos 5.2
Para: "Mail list for wiki articles" <centos-docs at centos.org>
Fecha: jueves, 17 septiembre, 2009 8:12

Am Mittwoch, den 16.09.2009, 20:36 +0200 schrieb Scott Robbins:
> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 06:50:41PM +0200, Christoph Maser wrote:
>

> > > Done. I hope you incorporate The things Christoph Maser has mentioned
> > > and don't just add the one line from your first mail (which will
> > > break, when the box is relabeled).
> > >
> > > Ralph
> >
> > Btw. i really consider the current nagios article on the wiki bad. Its
> > totally outdated and covers way to much info how to configure nagios
> > itself. In my opinion this should be simply replaced by links to the
> > official documentation since it is out of place and incomplete.
>
> I must respectfully disagree.  Nagios documentation is not well laid
> out.

I know that the nagios docs suck, and actually everything around nagios.
But what does that have to do with centos? And why don't you contribute
to the nagios docs?

The nagios-wiki (http://wkiki.nagios.org) is totally orphaned also!

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach