[CentOS-docs] Contribution to wiki: nagios incompatibility with centos 5.2

R P Herrold herrold at centos.org
Thu Sep 17 19:38:48 UTC 2009

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009, Marcus Moeller wrote:

> different pov). I have also suggested that docs like the CentOS
> specific owlriver rpm howtos  (http://www.owlriver.com/tips/non-root/)
> could as well resist on the CentOS wiki. But it's not my decision.

I assume 'reside' for 'resist' ... Scope is one part of the
issue -- I work with many Linux variants and commercial Unix
variants.  when it is CentOS specific, I choose to use the
centos wiki; when it is not, I don't.

Also of course much of the Owl River content was authored in
the BC times -- Before CentOS

-- Russ herrold