[CentOS-docs] Contribution to wiki: nagios incompatibility with centos 5.2

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Fri Sep 18 07:34:42 UTC 2009

>> Unless I misinterpreted, you're basically saying that to a writer they
>> need to go work at the project they are documenting, not CentOS
>>

> no, I agree that you have me right that I think content needs
> to first go at the proper trailhead in all cases

Would this do as a rule?

If it is something 'supported' as in one will answer questions on it if
it was asked on irc or the mailing list, then it can go on the wiki
(sendmail, apache, postfix, samba, whatever comes with the Centos
distro). If it won't be 'supported' then minimal documentation such as
how to install from rpmforge can go on the wiki.

But before we go on, may I ask what is the purpose of the Centos Wiki?