[CentOS-docs] Wiki SEO

Marcus Moeller mail at marcus-moeller.de
Fri Sep 18 19:15:14 UTC 2009

Hi again.

>>> Also Thomas Waldmann suggested to place a prominent link to 'TitleIndex'.
>>
>> Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm. That probably has to be visible, does it?
>
> I think so :)

I have noticed that it's possible to define the following meta tags manually:

#language
Set page language and direction.
#language language-name

keywords
adds a <meta> tag with keywords which tells search engines what you
can find on the particular page.
#pragma keywords Cars, Vehicles, Foo

description
adds a <meta> tag which contains the description of the particular page.
#pragma description This page is about cars.

If that could make sense I would like to offer my help to add them (at
least to the English / German pages).

Best Regards
Marcus