[CentOS-docs] Status Update: WebsiteVer2

Alain Reguera Delgado areguera at allmail.net
Tue Sep 29 17:47:25 UTC 2009

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:03 +0200, "Ralph Angenendt"
<ralph.angenendt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you want to talk about how the new web site should look (then this
> is the correct list) or do you want to talk about the technicialities
> behind that (then centos-devel should be the audience to address)?
>
> Doing both in one thread looks close to impossible for me.

In documentation happens something similar, so what do you think if we
divide this in two sections:

One for visual style and related standards (XHTML, CSS, PHP, ...)
http://wiki.centos.org/WebsiteVer2/WebEnvironment/VisualStyle

and other for Infrastructure and Technicalities:
http://wiki.centos.org/WebsiteVer2/WebEnvironment/Infrastructure

Best Regards,
al.