[CentOS-docs] Tutorials for Dell Vostro and personal page

Gytis Repečka gytis at repecka.com
Tue Sep 29 19:45:15 UTC 2009

Hello, CentOS contributors,

I am almost ready to submit CentOS guidelines for Dell Vostro 1400. Currently I've got WLAN and video drivers installation guides in English which also will be available in Lithuanian. More comming up soon.

Before posting them, I'd like to fill my personal wiki page at http://wiki.centos.org/GytisRepecka which is forbidden - clicking "Create my home page now!" triggers "You are not allowed to edit this page." Am I doing something wrong or there's missed permission?

Yours faithfully,
Gytis Repecka

www.repecka.com