[CentOS-docs] Two things...

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 09:07:43 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:26 PM, Marcus Moeller <mail at marcus-moeller.de> wrote:
> Of course. We have talked about that and I have said that I do not
> think it's possible (and already asked for that in the moin irc quite
> a while back with the same result). Not sure if someone else was
> involved.

That's what I meant with "no answer". Sorry.

As we're doing recursive ACLs, I don't know if setting up another ACL
set will break the recursive set. If that works, EditGroup could have
an admin acl on / - which would be broken then on pages with their own
acls.

I'm away over Easter, though, no idea if I really get close to a computer.

Cheers,

Ralph