[CentOS-docs] New Section under TipsAndTricks/Filesystem Tips called "Configuring Automount in Gnome for USB Drives"

Michael Convey smconvey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 18:40:43 UTC 2010

Hello,

This is user MichaelConvey. I would like to add a section under
TipsAndTricks/Filesystem Tips called "Configuring Automount in Gnome for USB
Drives". The content will include something like the following:

1) yum install gconf-editor

2) In gnome, go to Applications/System Tools/Configuration Editor

3) In the graphical editor, in the left window, go to
system/storage/default_options/ntfs (or your desired file system)

4) In the right window, double click on "mount_options"

5) Add, remove, and/or edit mount options as desired.

I will expand on the above.

Also please provide me with a personal homepage with your contact
information.

Thanks,

--
S. Michael Convey