[CentOS-docs] Newsletter status

Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann didi at ribalba.de
Thu Apr 29 01:07:01 UTC 2010

On 28/04/2010 15:36, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> I've heard about, in the past, web based software that helps people get
> articles together and then go through a process to be published. Are we
> at a stage where investigating something of this nature might be
> beneficial ?

I don't know? I am finding it ever harder to get content like interviews
etc ... and we are not such a big team so except if someone from the
proof reading people wants it I see no real need for it as we don't have
a lot of stuff (Unfortunately I would rather like to have to have too
much then not enough) .

Cheers Didi

--
Hoffmann Geerd-Dietger