[CentOS-docs] Wiki contribution

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Sat Feb 6 12:33:31 UTC 2010

On 5 February 2010 19:57, Hugo Doria <hugodoria at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your support. You did a great job on that page and i will
> do my best to keep it as good as it is. I just need some permissions
> on the wiki.
>
> -- Hugo Doria

Ralph,

Do you recall at the tail end of last year you said "Go ahead, it's
there (hey, other people here also *could* do this) =:)" and I
replied, in response to your parenthesised comment,  "We like to make
*you* feel wanted! :-P" [1]?

As a result of that exchange, I attempted to set the acl on the
spacewalk page to allow Hugo to edit it. Unfortunately I am not
allowed to adjust the acl -- so it's back to you.

If you would like me to do this sort of task in the future, as implied
in [1], perhaps you will please adjust my powers accordingly. :-)

Alan.

[1] http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-docs/2009-December/003764.html