[CentOS-docs] Contribution for Wiki CentOS - Virtual Hosting with VSFTPD and MySQL on CentOS 5 - HowTO Tutorial

Han Solo libnacom at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:12:13 UTC 2010

Hello

Thank you for reviewing the HowTo and suggestions.

I'm sorry, I forgot to search/ replace ( /usr/tmp/user1 ) instead of
manually replacing.  LOL

I would like to try put it to Wiki page, please. It will take me some time
but eventually I could do it.
I really didn't take the time to look where . :-)

Regards,
Thomas Libnsek