[CentOS-docs] page for translators

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Feb 13 01:17:56 UTC 2010

hi guys,

is there a page I could point potential translators at ? There have been
a few people who have shown interest in helping with some languages that
we do not have translations for at the moment, including russian,
gujrati, greek and turkish.

Is there a page on the wiki that we could point these people at ? maybe
a 'getting started with translations', something that might include
'things that we usually translate' and 'polices and ideas around the
wiki.c.o in different languages'. Having never looked into the
translations stuff, I am a bit of a loss here an could use some help.

- KB