[CentOS-docs] page for translators

Marcus Moeller mail at marcus-moeller.de
Sat Feb 13 17:26:30 UTC 2010

Dear Alan.

> So yes, it does have something to do with the *proposed* advice to be
> offered to potential translators. Translators should, IMO, be asked if
> they would be able to maintain synchronism with the English pages.
>
> Without wishing to labour the point, Timothy Lee provides a shining
> example of what all potential translators should strive to emulate.

Of course Timothy is outstanding, but you can't expect that from every
translator. Translating pages is very time consuming and not that big
fun, so I understand if one starts a translation but does not manage
to maintain it over a long period of time.

This is okay as far as you add a revision note to the page and
preferable announce off time on the ML.

Btw. I thought Ernesto Celis and his crew wanted to take care of the
Spanish pages?

Best Regards
Marcus

PS: Added some notes to the 'Contribute page'. Alan, could you please
proof-read?