[CentOS-docs] Proposed edit to VNC server Wiki entry

Byron Veale bveale at njstatelib.org
Wed Feb 24 22:13:59 UTC 2010

Sure, it just so happens that I hosed my system (got a little
overzealous stripping out extraneous packages) and can start from a
clean install...!

Hey, off topic a bit, what's your opinion on using tar for backups?
Here's something I found for Ubuntu:

Byron Veale
Webmaster
The New Jersey State Library