[CentOS-docs] HowTos - 21. CentOS Guidelines - How to create public mirrors for CentOS

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 11:03:27 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Maulvi Bakar <maulvi at maulvi.net> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I guess, as per http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute -  3. Contribute to the
> Wiki, I am being persistent.

Good >:)

> The proposal is mainly to address these 'frequently' asked questions. Other
> proposed additions that was listed are mainly extras or bonuses - things
> that I think would be helpful and beneficial to the community, speeding up
> deployments of new mirrors by having some of the technical questions
> pre-answered in a howto.
>
> I hope my proposal is acceptable..

Yeah, I think the bantering here was more about where to put a
document like that, and I must admint that I am still not perfectly
sure on where to put that.

But: Let me give you access to your "Homepage" on the Wiki, you can
then create the article under there for others to look at it. In the
meanwhile it might become clearer on where to put that article.

MaulviBakar <- is that your wiki account?

Regards,

Ralph