[CentOS-docs] General FAQ addition

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Mar 4 15:51:40 UTC 2010

On 03/04/2010 03:31 PM, Alan Bartlett wrote:
> Needless to say, what the *forum community* want out of it *has* been
> defined and a reference *has* been provided.

Where should I look to see this definition ? The forum thread is woolly
at best. It seems to start with a 'when I was ... we did ... ', rather
than actually trying to quantify what the issue is and what a potential
solution might be.

I dont want to get in the way or be irritating, but if there is an
attempt to do something, I dont see any harm in making that into a more
useful tool that might benefit a few more people.

- KB