[CentOS-docs] Two things...

R P Herrold herrold at centos.org
Thu Mar 25 18:21:33 UTC 2010

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010, Alan Bartlett wrote:

>>> Right, only Ralph and others on the Admin list can create/edit the acl
>>> line. Ralph?
>>
>> Hmm . . . yes. We remember that Ralph wa looking into such matters --
>>
>> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-docs/2010-February/003841.html
>
> #define  PRESENT 1
>
> int Ralph = 0, Russ = 0, KB = 0;
>
> if ((Ralph == PRESENT) || (Russ == PRESENT) || (KB == PRESENT)) {

I am around about 60 hours a week in IRC, and try to clear all
email within 24 business hours of its receipt

If some wants logged requests for sercive, I guess we sould
set up a bug tracker category for this, which would put it in
my newsreader and a higher priority part of my mailstream ...
I am  not so sure it is warranted, though

I prefer to defer to Ralph in the routine case, as he has
demonstrated that he has matters well in hand, but can and
have offered tweaks in his absence

-- Russ herrold