[CentOS-docs] Stubs

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Mon May 10 11:29:32 UTC 2010

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Marcus Moeller <mail at marcus-moeller.de> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> while translating the current Release Notes, I realiced that previos
> Versions contained a:
>
> ------
>  . [:Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOSX.X/Stub:Release Notes for the ISOs]
> ------
>
> link at the end of the page.
>
> What was that used for, and can it be removed now?

When it was decided to put the main release Notes on the Wiki, we
needed a small stub for the ISOs, which is shown during installation
(when you click on "Watch ReleaseNotes" or whatever it is called.

That stub is now translated (and on all isos), so no, it is not needed
anymore on the pages.

Cheers,

Ralph