[CentOS-docs] Creation of german CentOS Live CD 5.5 page?

Marcus Moeller mail at marcus-moeller.de
Mon May 10 19:10:41 UTC 2010

Hi.

>> I'd like to translate the orignal page into a german one.
>
> That's why I said "Shout" - added you to the correct ACL.

Before just 'shouting', wouldn't it be better to talk to the one who
did the past translations of these Release Notes (which is obviously
me)?

It also makes sense to read previous translations of these relese
notes (e.g. 5.3, or 5.4) where most of the common sentences have
already been translated well. These should have been taken as
'template'.

Also I would like to suggest some changes, which I would just apply,
if it's okay?

Best Regards
Marcus