[CentOS-docs] Common content for 'Release Notes'

David Hrbáč hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Tue May 11 07:58:27 UTC 2010

Dne 10.5.2010 22:22, Hardy Beltran Monasterios napsal(a):
> Hi
>
> Since some time ago, I have been contributing as Spanish translator of
> "Release notes" (and some other wiki content).
>
> The "Release notes" has some parts which are common for all translated
> versions, by sample: 'sha1sum' , 'translations'
>
> I sugest start to using the macro 'Include' for the next releases. I'm
> not an MoinMoin expert but AFAIKU this macro is useful for common
> content. By the moment we (translators) are doing 'copy and paste'

Hi Hardy,
this is very good point. I have just changed Release Notes 5.5 to
include comments for package lists. So right now you can include rpm
lists like this:

[[Include(Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.5,,from="##begin-new",
to="##end-new")]]
[[Include(Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.5,,from="##begin-updated",
to="##end-updated")]]
[[Include(Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.5,,from="##begin-removed",
to="##end-removed")]]
[[Include(Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.5,,from="##begin-older",
to="##end-older")]]
I guess I'm gonna to create other marks.
Regards,
David