[CentOS-docs] FAQ/General/RebuildReleaseProcess

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Fri May 21 17:15:05 UTC 2010

On Fri, 21 May 2010, Alan Bartlett wrote:

> error. I was lead to believe, after the Lance Davis affair of last
> summer, that there would be no more secrecy or any unilateral
> decisions made by one person.

... you know, it is gratuitious cruft and attempts at
'triangulation' like this that really causes me to dislike
the acrions of some people in this project

 	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangulation_(psychology)

No one of authority has led you to believe anything on that
topics of 'no more secrecy or any unilateral decisions made by
one person' so far as I know, and comments like this are
simply out of scope here

-- Russ herrold