[CentOS-docs] Release Notes for CentOS 5.6

Ralph Angenendt ralph at centos.org
Mon Apr 4 11:57:46 EDT 2011

Hi,

this release has taken quite a long time (probably too long), but it is
nearing it's release (I think I already had this excuse once before).

Which means that it is Release Notes time! And that we're in need of
translators for the Release Notes!

http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.6 is what's there
already, so if you want to translate these pages, go ahead.

If you haven't done any tranastions before (for us that is) and want to
help, make sure that you are on this page:
http://wiki.centos.org/TranslationGroup

To do that, just drop a mail here on the centos-docs mailing list :)

Cheers and thanks in advance,

Ralph